PATRON ID SCANNER ENTRY
Red Mantra operate a stringent Patron ID Scanning Policy, as well as an over 23’s Door Entry age limit, but request that guests of all ages bring UK registered photographic ID (driving license or passport), to avoid any disappointment. Our Patron ID Scanning system complies with all known licensing conditions in the UK. Red Mantra management has a firm weekend door entry & dress code policy, and we expect our guests to make an effort, when visiting our venue on all occasions.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
For the purpose of carrying on Red Mantra’s Business Operations, including sale, provision, registration and administration of Red Mantra’s products and services, you may be requested to provide personal data such as, but not limited to, the following, without which it may not be possible to satisfy your request:
- Your name;
- Address and or previous address(s);
- Contact details, telephone number or email address; or
- Information for the verification of identity, including identification type and identification number and in some circumstances a biometric print.
In some instances, you may also be requested to provide certain data that may be used to further improve Red Mantra’s products and services and/or better tailor the type of information presented to you. In most cases, this type of data is optional although, where the requested service is a personalised service, or provision of a product is dependent on your providing all requested data, failure to provide the requested data may prevent Red Mantra from providing the service to you.
This type of data includes, but is not limited to:
- Year of Birth/Date of Birth;
- Employment details;
- Education and Profession;
- Hobbies and leisure activities;
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be used for:
- prevention or detection of crime;
- verifying your identity;
- marketing and advertising of any goods and/or promotional services to you by Red Mantra.
- business planning and improving goods and/or services for supply to you, by Red Mantra.
- enabling Red Mantra to comply with any obligations to interconnect, with obligations to third parties or government agencies in relation to the supply of goods and services to you;
- keeping you informed about goods and services supplied to you and other goods and services made available by Red Mantra;
- disclosure as permitted or required by law.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
Where possible, Red Mantra will validate data provided using its own software and guidelines. Red Mantra is required to see original documentation before the personal data may be used, such as with Personal Identifiers and/or proof of address. Physical documents will be validated using White light, Infrared and UV technology and passed through an intense test of around 3000 checks. In some instances, the data provided will be validated against pre-existing data held by Red Mantra or 3rd party organisations such as the Metropolitan Police Service.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
All personal data held by Red Mantra will be kept confidential but Red Mantra may (where permitted), where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected provide such information to the following parties:
- Government and regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies and other organisations, as required or authorised by law; and
- Personal data may also be disclosed to any person or persons pursuant to any statutory or contractual obligations or as required by court of law, provided such person or persons are able to prove the required right/authority to access such information.
- Any subsidiaries or affiliated partner/company controlled by, or under common control with Red Mantra;
- Any other person or company who is under a duty of confidentiality to Red Mantra and has undertaken to keep such information confidential, provided such person or company has a legitimate right to such information;
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Physical records containing personal data are securely stored in locked areas when not in use.
Access to records and data without appropriate management authorisation are strictly prohibited. Authorisations are granted only on a “need to know” basis that is commensurate with an individual’s Company responsibilities and their training.
Where Red Mantra holds, uses and/or transmits the Customers’ personal data it will be adequately protected from accidental and/or unauthorised disclosure, change and/or destruction.
In the unlikely failure in Red Mantra’s security policy this will be addressed and audited by the Information Security Team and relevant client(s) will be notified of such a breach.
In accordance with the requirements of the ICO, Red Mantra will honour a customer’s request not to use his or her personal data for the purposes of direct marketing. Should you wish not to receive direct marketing material from Red Mantra, please write to Red Mantra’s Privacy Compliance Officer at the address listed below.
Any such request should clearly state details of the personal data in respect of which the request is being made. Specifically, it is requested that you include the corresponding information which is stored by Red Mantra.